Friday, March 5, 2010

My Paper, Almost Done

I honestly cannot wait to see the final product. I am also excited about letting different readers read my paper. They are going to be outsiders, one of them will be my boss another, my co-worker. It would be interesting to hear what others have to say about its content, grammatical usage and the topic on the whole.

I feel that the writing process can be a rather tedious procedure especially if you have never been exposed to the different techniques. However, once adopt and utilize these techniques accordingly, it makes you feel like a skilled writer. I want to use the word an "expert".

Having gone through the writing process, I would like to say that I felt a mixture of frustration and joy at times. Frustration, when you feel like you have worked so hard and yet be made known to you that your paper is not good enough. Joy, when I took those very same ideas that people were not receptive to and revised, modified, whatever you would want to call it but ultimately resulting in readers being more receptive this time.

I have come to realise that it is all about the reader. You basically have to cater to your readers. Therefore, write what you think will be well received by your targeted audience.

Best of Luck to All of You for the Finals! All of you have worked very hard and I hope that you do really well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment